Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider of high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance.
Baker Hughes operates in over 90 countries serving independent, international and national oil companies. Our service network is organized into 23 Geomarkets operating in 9 regions and 2 hemispheres. Region and Geomarket management teams work to understand customer needs and coordinate delivery of individual products and comprehensive service solutions that include the right Baker Hughes technologies for the project.
- Under direct supervision, learns simple, basic welding applications.
- Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- Develops skill to read and interpret blueprints.
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team.
- Supports the team and team’s objectives.
- Learns skills to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with division qualification procedures.
- Conceptual knowledge of welding processes.
- Must be able to learn to read blue prints.
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma.
- Entry level
Apply: Baker HugesFiled: Oil and Gas
tags: Baker Huges, Baker Hughes, Blue Prints, Conceptual Knowledge, Education High School, Formation Evaluation, Gas Reservoirs, High Performance Technology, High School Diploma, Hughes Technologies, Hydrocarbon Extraction, Individual Products, Iso Quality, National Oil Companies, Qualification Procedures, Quality Specifications, Reservoir Performance, Trainee Baker, Welding Processes, Worldwide Oil