Welcomes your resume any day and any time. You can send them via email, fax or post. By connecting with us, you will be able to leverage on our extensive network of organizations, and assisted by our friendly consultants to fill up suitable temporary or permanent job openings.
- Ensure job order from customer are promptly processed
- Coordination process, arrange and keep customer updated on the packing / delivery schedule
- Generate job order, delivery order, invoices, general sales reporting.
- Issuing purchase order to the supplier when necessary
- Assist in customers’ enquiry and request
- Ensure problems and complaints are escalated and solve the problem with relative department
- Assists the salesperson in every aspect to ensure smooth operation
- General sales operation duties
- Min GCE ‘O’ LevelsMin 1-2years of relevant working experience
- Hardworking and good interpersonal skillsAble to multi-task
- Independent self-starterAble to start immediately/ within short notice highly preferred
5days work week
Salary range: $2200 – $2600
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org(In MS Words format preferred)
or mail to :TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD.10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13Singapore 079903 Fax: 6227 6121Attn: Fay Lim
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the link at first page)Website: www.todaycareer.com.sg
Instructions to a speedy application:
- Kindly state the post and reference number as heading/title to your application in your email.
- Interviews information and enquiries status may be sent via email. Kindly check emails regularly and response accordingly.
- Send a MS Words format to the email address as mentioned above.
- All candidates are welcomed to apply for as many job postings that are of interest to them.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications are treated with strict confidence.
tags: Anson Road International Plaza, Delivery Order, Delivery Schedule, Extensive Network, Fay, Interested Candidates, Job Openings, Job Order, Job Postings, Lim, Mail, Ms Words, Notice Period, Preferred Location, Reference Number, Salary Range, Sales Coordinator, Salesperson, Shortlisted Candidates, Smooth Operation