Air Canada is presently looking for a Program Manager- Financial Services. The Program Manager is responsible for working on programs championed by Air Canada’s CFO organization in order to achieve ongoing Cost Transformation Goals. The individual offers a wide variety of tools and techniques to ensure successful implementation strategies and controls. The Program Manager’s primary role is to support and manage deliverables on large cross-functional Corporate Real Estate programs (CRE). Work can also be performed on other Finance related programs as required.
Activities and key accountabilities include:
- Work with Director Programs and CRE Business Unit to define program structure, controls and reporting in accordance with the project management lifecycle
- Develop and maintain integrated program plans
- Accountable for leading and/or supporting CRE programs to successfully delivering within timelines and budget
- Monitor and report on progress related to programs and achieving targets
- Ensure pro-active escalation to remove roadblocks
- Work with Director Programs and CRE sponsor to identify GAPs and mitigate risk to achieving program goals
- Assist CRE sponsor with external relationships
- Work with CRE sponsor to prepare project updates
- Work with Director, Programs and other Business Units to manage other programs as required
- Program Management experience
- PMI certification or the equivalent an asset
- Bachelor degree or MBA
- In depth knowledge of Program Management principles and techniques
- Experience working on large scale cross-functional programs an asset
- Experience working within cost reduction programs an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Please read more carefully, and please apply here if you interested for apply this position. We are just republish this article. Only the candidates chosen to continue on the process will be contacted.Filed: Finance
tags: Aboriginal Peoples, Air Canada, Air Canada careers, Air Canada jobs, Bachelor Degree, Bilingual Candidates, Business Knowledge, Canada Air, Cfo Organization, Depth Knowledge, Director Programs, Employment Equity, Experience Business, External Relationships, Functional Programs, Implementation Strategies, Integrated Program, Management Principles, Mba Experience, Program Management Experience, Project Updates, Visible Minority