Honeywell International (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com now.
Sr Manufacturing Engineer Manager
(Penang – Perai)
The Senior Engineering Manager overseas the entire Engineering organization within the Aerospace Avionics Function. This includes direct leadership in the Manufacturing engineering function, the Quality and Component Engineering functions, New Product introductions and indirect leadership in the Advanced Manufactuing Engineering function. This role requires the incumbent to have strong technical competency and also excellent people management skills. Specific responsibilities and success factors include:
• Overall responsibility for engineering organization which includes the manufacturing engineering / product support, component engineering, new product introduction and quality assurance functions.
• Indirect responsibility for the avaAnced manufacturing engineering functions.
• Develop and drive the strategic direction of the engineering organization in alignment with the corporate strategy for the Aerospace Avionics business in Singapore / Bintan.
• Plan and ensure adequate engineering resources whilst Intergrating with other departments to ensure the achievement of corporate goals.
• Focal point for all transition related engineering strategy.
• Ensure success of production line transitions as key member of the transition team
• Overall responsibility to ensure engineering processes are in place to meet requirements of FAA regulations and protect the integrity and conformity of products.
• BS in Engineering or other relevant discipline; MS preferred
• At least 12 years of Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering experience, with experience in multiple facets of the Integrated Supply Chain.
• In depth knowledge of radio frequency technology including detailed and sound knowledge of avionics products including collision avoidance, ground proximity, radar and navigation radios.
• Six Sigma Greenbelt certification required; Blackbelt and/or Lean Expert certification desirable
• Standard Transition Process trained
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
• Stong leadership and people management skills
• Visionary individual with strong strategic business acumen.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Energetic, results oriented, self motivated and process driven individual.
• Outstanding work ethic
• Continuous improvement mindset
Company Address: 4th Floor, Menara Hap Seng, Jalan P Ramlee, – 50250
, Senior Manufacturing Engineer Manager