PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is one of the biggest cement companies in Indonesia with the distinguished advantage of integrated businesses in ready-mix concrete and aggregate – provides a working environment that encourages personal & professional development skill. We seek high caliber professionals to join our team.
- Scope of works:
- To provide professional chemical and process engineering support for the CC Plant, specifically (but not limited to):
- Cement Grinding CC-2 and Kiln CC-1 (main responsibilities)
- Cement Grinding CC-1 (Second line responsibilities)
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Chemistry
- Engineering Diploma with minimum 10 years experience
- 3-5 years experience in heavy processing industry with a focus on process improvement
- Preferably in the materials handling or pyro- processing industry
- Cement processing experience in areas of process
- Chemistry optimisation and plant improvements.
- Computer literacy ; SAP, Office & Lotus Notes
- English proficiency, oral & written
Other qualification / skills:
- Ability to challenge the ways things are done in an innovative way
- Ability to respect and evaluate new ideas inn a professional manner
- Ability to deal with a process improvement issues with a high degree of professionalism
Organizational Design & Development Dept.
(Please indicate position applied for on the subject field of your email)Filed: Engineering
tags: Bachelor Degree, Caliber Professionals, Cement Companies, Chemistry Engineering, Computer Literacy, Development Skill, Education Bachelor, English Proficiency, Experience Experience, Holcim, Improvement Issues, Industrial Chemistry, Job opening, Organizational Design, Plant Improvements, Process Engineer, Process Improvement, Pt Holcim Indonesia, Ready Mix Concrete, Scope Of Works