As an employee of Halliburton, you cane enjoy a rewarding career with a Company whose reputation is built on having the people, the technologies and the solutions to surpass customer expectations.
- Support manufacturing operations by creating manufacturing sequences whereby raw materials are converted and assembled into quality finished products.
- Determine the most efficient and cost effective method when creating process plans required to meet customer expectation and our quality requirements.
- Utilising multi-axis state of the art Matrix CAM/CAMWARE/G-code programming software to create programs for CNC machines.
- Requests purchase or design of tooling as required.
- Discuss and resolve issues with planning/production and other departments as required for continuous improvement.
- Diploma/ITC in Mechanical Engineering/NITEC in Precision Engineering
- Working experience in a metal machining work shop environment preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, CNC programming, Mazaktrol/Fanuc controller & tool design are essentials
- Responsible & possess positive attitude
- Able to communicate in both English & Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Only Singaporean and SPR may apply
Interested applicants, please e-mail/fax your resume with details of work experience, contact number, current and expected salaries, and date of availability to:
Filed: Oil and Gas
Fax number: 6863 2664
tags: Art Matrix, Camware, Cnc Machines, Code Programming, Cost Effective Method, Customer Expectation, E Mail, Fanuc Controller, Improvement Requirements, Interested Applicants, Machining Work, Mail Fax, Metal Machining, Multi Axis, Nitec In Precision Engineering, Positive Attitude, Process Planner, Quality Requirements, Shop Environment, Work Location