This is a permanent position.
As Head of HSE Department your responsibilities will be:
- Provide support to the Indonesian Operations as directed by the General Manager.
- Develop, monitor and maintain various employee health related programs for the company.
- Act as a focal point to administer HSEQ Alerts/learning s etc. to ensure timely incident communications to the organization.
- Assist in the development of corporate and divisional HSEQ and risk policies and procedures.
- Work with operations to seek out and standardize on HSEQ best practices throughout the Company sites and will provide training as required.
- Participate in the corporate HSEQ audit program (some domestic and international travel is required).
- See out and research new health, safety and environmental products for company wide standardization.
- Provide support to ongoing projects when required to ensure HSEQ needs and deadlines are met.
- Act as a focal point for addressing HSEQ issues raised by Corporate and clients.
- Evaluate, develop and implement HSEQ training programs throughout the division.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Indonesian Citizenship or Residency.
- University Degree or Diploma in HSE.
- Extensive experience including experience offshore.
- Must have hands-on experience in the Oil and Gas industry, working for a Global EPCM in a “Corporate” Position, specifically in the HSEQ sector with knowledge of safety design and risk management operations.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good knowledge of Industry standards and offshore regulations.
- Strong communication skills are required as well as computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
To apply for this position please forward your current CV, stating current and expected salaries and notice period to Mark Brookes at Velosi Energy E : firstname.lastname@example.orgFiled: Engineering, Indonesia, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical
tags: Audit Program, Company Act, Computer Skills, Corporate Position, Employee Health, Epcm, Focal Point, Hands On Experience, Hse, Jakarta Indonesia, Management Operations, Microsoft Excel, New Health, Notice Period, Oil And Gas Industry, Ongoing Projects, Risk Management, Risk Policies, Safety Design, University Degree