Jabil Global Information Technology (IT) recently attained MSC Malaysia accreditation in Dec 2008. This important step shows what passionate people can achieve when they combine the same vision and values with hard work. Jabil Global IT and SCM operations are expanding in Penang. We have established a key hub at our new location, Penang Services Building (or PSB) to develop, deploy, and support Enterprise IT systems and services. Its shared services center will be providing Jabil’s most critical IT needs for more than 55 locations worldwide. We are seeking motivated IT and SCM professionals to help build our growing team at PSB.
- Maintain & support existing eCommerce business system applications. Sterling GIS, BizTalk 2004 and all associated support systems.
- Integrate EDI and B2B functions into new and existing applications, along with documentation of changes and test results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and Develop Solution for GIS BPML for SAP R/3 and non SAP systems
- Design & develop complex application development.
- Execute design reviews.
- Perform code reviews.
- Develop & executes test plans..
- Interact with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develop architectural and process solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Well versed in industry and business process knowledge.
- Candidates must be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas when required.
- Creative problem solving & analytical skills.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team oriented environment
- Experience in any of the following skills is required:
- Integration Software experience (such as BizTalk, Sterling Integrator, WebMethods, SAP XI/PI etc)
- Extensive EDI messaging with EDIFACT and ANSI -SAP R/3, ALE communication, iDocs -RosettaNet standards PIP 2.0- a plus
- Exposure in one of the following areas: -Java, ABAP, or BAPI
- Exposure to one or more the following SAP modules: SD, PP, PU & IM / WM -Business analyst background – a plus
- Understanding of B2B methodologies such as: IDOC, XI.
- Understanding of middle ware such as…BizTalk, Gentran, GIS, Tibco.
- Understanding & use of system registry keys.
To learn more about Jabil, and to apply for this position,
visit our web site at www.jabil.com/JabilCareers.Filed: IT
tags: Abap, Bapi, Biztalk 2004, Bpml, Business System, Creative Problem, Edifact, Functional Resource, Functional Specification, Global Information Technology, Integration Software, Psb, Sap R 3, Sap Systems, Sap Xi, Shared Services Center, Software Experience, Support Enterprise, System Applications, Test Plans