We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an international oil and gas exploration and operating company for the following position:
- Minimum 8 years of oil and gas industry experience.
- Bachelor degree in geology or closely related field.
- Must be very familiar with all aspects relating to exploration geology, tools and methods, log evaluation and basin modelling including close interface with 2D and 3D seismic.
- Experience in 2D/3D workstation interpretation and/or PC geological software tools.
- Understanding of aspects relating to development geology/field development plans a plus.
- Good knowledge of industry standard geological software.
- Team player and self-starter.
- This is a local staff role open to applicants of Indonesian nationality only.
- Play and prospect evaluation, generation and recommendations to management.
- Evaluation of new ventures at the exploration level and/or development/production level.
- Good knowledge of all aspects of geological studies from early stage exploration to development stages.
- Preparation/presentation of technical material to the company s management, partner(s) and government officials.
- Supervision of all aspects of geology during Exploration/Appraisal drilling as required.
Please send your CV only in word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that certificates/ID s, Picture, etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Filed: Oil and Gas
tags: Bachelor Degree, Exploration Geologist, Exploration Geology, Geological Software, Geological Studies, Geology Field, Geology Tools, International Oil, Management Evaluation, Management Partner, New Ventures, Oil And Gas Exploration, Oil And Gas Industry, Prospect Evaluation, Resume Cv, Self Starter, Shortlisted Candidates, Software Team, Staff Role, Technical Material