Chevron’s Buenos Aires Shared Services Center (BASSC) supports the accounting business for several Chevron operations in the Latin American region, the UK and U.S. We are growing rapidly and therefore increasing our recruiting of public accounting specialists to meet our ambitious business needs.
- Accounting analysts – Public accountants with at least five years of accounting experience.
- Accounting assistants – Public accounting graduates or students, with or without experience.
- Very good English and Spanish skills are required for all positions.
Chevron is committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including:
- Career development with rotations through different processes and teams throughout the organization.
- State-of-the-art accounting tools and practices, as well as the use of international accounting regulations.
- Constant interaction with clients in diverse locations around the world.
- Technical and nontechnical training, including English, for all employees.
- Education refund for postgraduate courses.
- Relocation allowances for candidates coming from the interior of the country.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Filed: Oil and Gas
tags: Accounting Tools, Bassc, Buenos Aires, Career Development, Career Path, Chevron, Chevron Operations, Graduates, International Accounting, Latin American Region, Least Five Years, Organization State, Postgraduate Courses, Professional Development, Public Accountants, Relocation Allowances, Rotations, Spanish Skills, State Of The Art, Time Positions